Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A special moment I enjoyed with my family.

Teusday 26 January 2010


I always enjoyed the moments I spend together with my family doing something enjoyable.I can't list out all the moments but there is one moment I would like to share you readers(only if you are interested to read).This moment I truly treasure and appreciate it deeply.


My family and I often have our dinner together.What makes this a special moment to me is that I can feel the warmth of unity and closeness as family member flowing inside me when we all sit around the table.It also makes me comfortable because I know my loved one are all close to me,ready to lend a ear.


We usally discuss a lot of topics together like politics,current news and problems.And sometimes tough decisions too.For instance,the time when I had to choose my secondary school.We brainstormed the choice of schools and at last we came upon Victoria school(and that is how I chosed VS to persue my secondary education).


I strongly believe that this moment I spend with family have thought me skills which are very useful to me in the future.I learned to listen with empathy to problems face by others and think of the best solutions for them and discuss on current news and events so that I am not ignorant to what happenings around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment