Monday, January 25, 2010

A problem I encountered and how I solved or managed it.

Monday 25 January 2010


I stared at the list of my New Year's resolution.One of the list caught my attention.Itsays,"I will never underestimate Physic again".I closed my eyes and instantly a memory of a cold failure rushed to my mind.

The year was 2009.It was my first time taking Physic in Victoria School and the first time I failed this subject.Ialways thought that this subject was easy (easier than opening a peanut).Little did I know that it was wrong.Terible wrong...


During my Physic lessons,Iwould always dozed off or read a storybook under a science textbook(Ican"t help it Physic was too noob for me!).I would dread over another Physic note given to me.I often wished that the notes was a cake insted.Whenever the teachers gave me homework to do, i would just stuff it in my bag.I would always managed to dash my homework before assembly the day after.


I cried the whole day when I knew that I have failed my physic CA1 in early March 2009.When I finally pull myself together,I vowed to changed my attitude toward Physic and get a good mark the next time.


I started my 100% attention during Physuc lesson and I duly completes my homework with pride and attended remedial classes to amplfy my effort in improving my Physics.I'm determined to get a good grade for Physics.


I finally passed my Physics with flying colours during the Mid-Year examination.I remembered my heartbeat in excitement and I was drunk with euphoria.After all "Nil sine labore".

No comments:

Post a Comment