Thursday, January 21, 2010

Something unusual that happened that day...

Thursday 21 January 2010

I have always enjoyed the time that I spend with my family.My family is the best place to spend my pastime and share my feelings.My family willl always there at my side whenever I am happy or sad.


Every Sunday evening,my family and I will visit a nearby park.It make us elated to listen to the chirping of the birds and the rusting of the leaves.Last month,my family and I saved a young boy from an attack of a ferociuos dog.At that time,we were sitting on a bench when we heard a scream.To our surprise,a dog was biting a boy'sleg.We swiftly sprung into action.My father quickly separated the boy from the dog and mother brought the boy to a safe distance from the dog and tried to calm him down(I accidentally pee in my pants when wacthing this scene).The other park users saw what happened and they lend a hand to my father was trying to soothe the dog.The dog,seeing a crowd coming to him,ran away.



The other park user who witnessed the scened spread the news of my parents heroic act(I actually not sure if this is true).Now the whole neighbourhood greet my parents with-eyed admiration and respect(I exaggerate this part a bit).



This incident will forever etched in my mind and I believe this somehow strengthen my family together.I am grateful to have the right kind of family and will try to appreciate every single moments that I spend with my family.




302 words only)

No comments:

Post a Comment